Roasted Salmon: Dijon and Honey
Author: this little italian
Recipe type: Supper
Serves: Serves 2
Roasted Salmon coated in spicy Dijon mustard and sweet honey takes about 20 minutes in the oven - it's a simple meal that packs great flavor!
- 2 salmon filets, rinse, pat dry and remove any visible bones
- 2 TBS Dijon mustard
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 TBS dark, balsamic vinegar
- 1 TSPN olive oil
Seasonings (Pre-mix in a small bowl)
- 1 TSPN dill
- 1 TSPN rosemary
- 1 TSPN oregano
- 1 TSPN turmeric
- Salt & Pepper
- crème fraîche and lime wedges for garnish
- This recipe is easy peasy! Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- To a large bowl add the mustard, honey, vinegar and olive oil. Give it a quick whisk to blend it all together. Coat each filet (both sides) with the mustard, honey, vinegar and olive oil mixture. Place them skin side up into a Pyrex baking dish. Salt and pepper the salmon. Sprinkle half of the pre-mixed seasonings over the top. Turn the filets over. Salt and pepper, add the remainder of the seasonings. Convection roast at 400 degrees for 20 minutes uncovered.
- Delicious with roasted veggies!
Add a dollop of crème fraîche as a garnish. and serve for supper with roasted veggies and warm bread.