This Little Italian’s Sangria Rossa
Who doesn’t like sangria on a warm summer day? Shrimp & mushroom enchiladas are on the menu tonight, so I whipped up a small batch of sangria to enjoy while we cook.
- 1/2 bottle (750) of red wine, Rioja if you have it!
- 1.5 oz Grand Marnier (orange)
- 1.5 oz raspberry liqueur
- 6 oz mango juice (or you can use apple!)
- Watermelon sparkling water (to top off your cocktail)
- Apple and strawberry slices (or any fruit you love)
- To a martini shaker add the wine, liqueurs and juice.
- Shake it up!
- Pour over ice, top off with watermelon sparkling water and garnish with fruit.