Author: this little italian
Recipe type: Side dish
Serves: Serves 2
Rosemary potatoes are a delicious side to any main dish - the fragrance from the herbs, a delight!
- 3 russet potatoes, washed and cut into eighths (wedges)
- Premix these dried herbs, measure less than a TBSP of each:
- Herbs de Provence
- 1 TSP lemon zest (halve the lemon)
- Pinch of truffle powder
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350, convection bake
- Add potatoes to a baking sheet, drizzle olive oil over the top and toss gently.
- Add the lemon halves to the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the herb mix over top, toss again. Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until fork tender.
- Squeeze one lemon half over the top, garnish your serving dish with the other.
rosemary, dill, Herbs de Provence, lemon zest, truffle powder, salt & pepper