Author: this little italian
Recipe type: Drinks
Serves: 4-6 servings
Sip on some delicious summer sangria to cool off on a warm day. Or make some in the middle of winter, enjoy in front of a fire!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of your favorite Rosé
- 1 cup of mango nectar
- 2 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 2 white peaches
- 1 orange (juice)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 cup of sparkling water
- In a large glass pitcher add the Rosé, mango nectar, Grand Marnier, Cointreau
- Cut your peaches in half, carefully removing the pit. Slice wedges, about 6 from each peach. Reserve a few for garnish.
- Juice one orange and add
- Juice one lemon and add
- Give a quick stir, top with sparkling water.
- Refrigerate and serve cold, over ice.