Author: Joshua Carro
Recipe type: Appetizer, light lunch
Spicy hummus is a very simple recipe, all you need is a food processor and a few fresh ingredients.
- 15 ounces of soaked organic garbanzo beans (soak overnight)
- ¾ cup of organic tahini
- 1 teaspoon salt (always season to taste)
- ½ teaspoon pepper (always season to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (always season to taste)
- 1 clove garlic (rough dice)
- 1 fresh organic jalepeño (rough dice)
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- fresh lemon squeeze
- Add all ingredients to the processor. Pulse until it comes together in a rustic, creamy texture. Garnish with fresh herbs, a little olive oil, cayenne, olives, and sesame seeds.